Our online services : web site creation and internet-marketing
épic & pixel can create a website for you; a nice one too. However, we would like to do so much more for you so your online presence has real impact.
1. Creating your website
Let's start with the foundations: your website.
We would be absolutely thrilled to build you a website that conforms to your desires.
- A responsive website that adapts to the size of the user's screen (mobile, tablet, PC, etc.)
- A CMS (e.g. Joomla!): A website that allows you to administer the content yourself
- An e-commerce site such as Prestashop.
2. Getting the look right
The foundations and usability of of your site are important. However, we suppose that you would like your site to stand out and boost your brand-image in the process.
Our marketing, web-design and design expertise is at your service for:
- creating a site that adds value to your brand and positions it clearly - and strongly- against your competitors.
- optimising the usability of your site, so that clients can navigate easily no matter what device they are using (telephone, PC, tablet, etc.)
3. Crafting the copy
A nice site is, well...nice. However, you are also going to need content and good quality, incisive content at that.
Good content will please search engines, like Google and Bing, as well as charming and encouraging repeat visits from potential and existing clients.
Our expertise in marketing, and writing in English and French is at your disposition for:
- copywriting and optimising your text for the web (SEO)
- creating articles for your blog or social media pages
- proof-reading or re-writing your text
- re-writing your content in French (or from French to English)
4. Marketing online
You have a nice site and it is well written. Is that enough?
Potential clients still need to find your site and existing ones encouraged to return. We need to develop their relation with your brand. The difference with épic & pixel is that you will work with an expert in marketing and web-marketing rather than with a developper or a designer.
- Marketing audit of your actual site
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Advertising (SEA) e.g. Google Adwords, Adsense)
- Social Media Management
- Advertising and campaign management
- Loyalty, customer retention, HTML newsletters